Webseite Ryanair Engineering Germany GmbH
Gehaltsbenchmark: € 100.000+
Our client, Ryanair DAC, is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting 216 destinations in 37 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33-year safety record. In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
Ryanair Engineering Germany GmbH is being set up a maintenance facility in Berlin-Schönefeld and requires a Managing Director (Geschäftsführer) to support and manage the set up and day to day running of this company. The company will take over from Excel aviation in the running and management of the engineering requirements of Ryanair in Germany.
Candidates (m/f) interested in taking on this exciting challenge as Managing Director CFO) are expected to have professional and personal skills and qualities that correspond to the following requirements:
- Managing the site together with the Technical Managing Director
- Developing High quality strategies and plans for the German site
- Ensuring the alignment with short- term and long term objectives.
- Leading and motivating staff
- Overseeing all business activities reporting to the Shareholder and supervisory board.
- Human resources (knowledge of shift work rules and law)
- Successfully completed academic study (business administration coupled with technological insight)
- Extensive professional experience in managing a service and/or production site
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with international teams
- Entrepreneurial mind and approach
- High degree of independence
- Strong leadership qualities, paired with assertiveness
- The requisite flexibility for working in a dynamic context
- Prepared to travel widely (Europe)
- Fully capable of negotiating in both German and English
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility with development potential
- Membership of a highly motivated management team
- A success-oriented salary model
- Living and working in Greater Berlin: high quality of living and recreation
Your next step:
We look forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact Dr. Thomas K. Heiden directly at our Berlin office concerning any questions you might have (tel.: 0173 611 12 74). Discretion and strict confidentiality are cornerstones of our professional approach.
Kindly apply exclusively online with your documents in English language, via our Jobs Portal.
Our jobs application process is as follows: following receipt of your application, you will promptly receive an email confirming receipt. You will receive initial, qualified feedback on your application in mid-September, 2018. Interviews between short-listed candidates and our client are planned for October, 2018.
heiden associates has, since 2015, been selected four consecutive times as one of Germany’s Top 10 executve search consultants in the category, Executive Search. heiden associates was selected as Headhunter of the Year by Career-Portal Experteer, in 2016 in the category, Recruiting Innovation, in 2017 in the category, Client Experience, and in 2018 in the category, Innovation. You will find further information on the range of services provided by heiden associates, Dortmund/Stuttgart/Wiesbaden, on our Homepage.